About this item
- Arduino MKR 1010 simplifies the prototyping of WIFI-based IoT applications, easily connected and configured to other Arduino products. You do not need to be a network expert!
- The hybrid WiFi / BLE connectivity module has a low power consumption mode, improving the life of your batteries.
- Ideal for: Entry point to and professional IoT, building wireless sensor networks in minutes, remotely operated devices.
- Cloud features: the board can connect to any kind of existing WiFi network, or use it to create your own Arduino Access Point. It is also possible to connect your board to different Cloud services, including Arduino IoT cloud!
- Simply to power with a USB cable or external Li-Po 3.7V battery. Recharge the battery through the USB port.
Arduino MKR WiFi 1010 allows you to build your next smart project. Ever wanted an automated house? Or a smart garden? Well, now it’s easy with the Arduino IoT Cloud compatible boards. It means: you can connect devices, visualize data, control and share your projects from anywhere in the world. Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, we have a wide range of plans to make sure you get the features you need.