About this item
- 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core ARM Cortex-A72 CPU (Broadcom 2711)
- On-board wireless LAN – dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac
- On-board Bluetooth 5.0 HS low-energy (BLE)
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports and 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- True Gigabit Ethernet, Extended 40-pin GPIO header and 2x micro HDMI, 4k video
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems. This product’s key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, 4GB of RAM, dual-band 2. 4/5. 0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5. 0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3. 0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on). The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market. Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient.